Sir Sam’s Inn is a lakeside couple’s resort and country Inn near the town of Haliburton, Ontario. Since 1999 the Sir Sam’s Inn website has showcased the property to potential and existing clientele.
- Created a prototype PSD graphics file which defined the new brand for the North Country Living website.
- Designed, implemented and tested a PHP framework.
- Converted the design of the website into a strict web standards user interface from the prototype PSD (Adobe Photoshop) graphic files.
- Implemented a new database schema to drive the custom Content Management System (CMS) for the website.
- TinyMCE WYSIWYG Editors were used inside the CMS forms to allow stakeholders to produce rich text outputs.
- Created multiple slideshows that can be updated using CMS forms.