Chris Flodberg is a Canadian painter known for his large, traditionally realistic oil paintings depicting a range of subjects from still-life, the figure, landscape, and the intimate spaces that often go overlooked.
The Chris Flodberg website acts as a showcase of his paintings and promotes his artistic endeavors to existing and potential clients around the world.
- Designed, implemented and tested the model, view, controller (MVC) architecture using Codigniter, a industry leading PHP framework.
- Converted the design of the website into a strict web standards user interface from the original PSD (Adobe Photoshop) graphic files.
- Created and maintained a database schema to drive the custom Content Management System (CMS) for the website.
- Designed and implemented a custom Content Management System (CMS) to allow the main stakeholder to easily update website content and to change the appearance of key website elements including the paintings gallery.
- Created a custom slideshow organized into categories using Jquery allowing users to view and interact with the artist’s paintings.