Le Belvedere is an events facility located in Wakefield, Quebec that caters to groups and organizations that wish to appropriate the services of a meeting facility in a picturesque and private location.
This project was initiated to rebrand the existing mybelvedere.ca website (original website and business name). The new le-belvedere.ca website will be used in the coming months to attract and book new business for the grand opening later in 2012.
- Created a prototype PSD graphics file which defined the new brand for the le-belevere.ca website.
- Designed, developed and tested a new Wordpress 3.0 theme called "belvedere" based on the prototype PSD graphics file.
- Integrated, modified and styled the following plug-ins into the Wordpress framework: Easy PHP Calendar, Exec-php, qtranslate (multi language support) and Widget Logic.
- Integrated Nivo Slider into the website. Configured Wordpress administration form elements to specify slides for each Nivo slider presentation.
- Integrated Google Maps API elements into the Contacts section of lebelveder.ca.
- Implemented a multi language support plug-in called qtranslate allowing lebelvedere.ca to be viewed in either English or French.